Our Mission Statement
At Thickwood Heights School, students are challenged to reach personal excellence in a safe and caring environment. Life long learning is inspired through the development of academic, artistic, physical and social skills.
School Vision Statement
Our vision is a school climate where teachers and parents work together for the development of children through ongoing communication and involvement. Thickwood Heights School will:
- educate all students through quality instruction, leading to personal excellence.
- provide a creative climate that fosters freedom of expression in all disciplines.
- promote personal wellness through daily physical activities, teamwork and sportsmanship.
- encourage positive social interaction through activities that recognize and celebrate responsible citizenship.
- teach and reward students for positive behavior.
Thickwood Heights School Values
- personal academic excellence
- freedom of expression